Sunday, March 7, 2010

Custom Diaper Cakes

After making adorable diaper cakes for the past 2 years for friends I have decided to venture out and try to sell them. I have fun making them and enjoy designing them!
All of my diaper cakes are custom made to match the theme of the nursery, theme of the shower or colors the mommy would like.
I use the best, PAMPERS SWADDLERS diapers size 1/2 (8 - 15lbs.),not the cheap, leaky diapers! There are 55+ diapers on each cake! No glue or pins touch the diapers or toys, so they can all be used! Each diaper is rolled and wrapped with a rubber band. The cake is held together by ribbon and put in a cellophane bag for shipping. Makes a great baby shower decoration!
A basic 2 tier cake (55 diapers) with ribbon starts at $30 + shipping
A basic 3 tier cake (62 diapers) with ribbon starts at $35 + shipping
Add some fun toys or flare for an additional $2+ (depending on what we add).
I work with you to make sure you get the adorable cake you want!
I will either roll each diaper individually or layer them depending on what you would like.

Diaper cakes I have made:















Let me help you design the best gift for the Mommy-to-be.

No comments:

Post a Comment